Chiang Mai, Thailand – Mayan Software has devoted to design “Sudoku!” to be an easy to pick up and play experience for everyone. With an elegant layout and attractive interface design, users can choose a difficulty and start a sudoku game within seconds. Every functionality can quickly be located and used within the main screen.
With 2 game modes, you can choose to play against time or choose to just lay back and relax while solving your puzzles. Each puzzle has it’s own best time recorded, adding it’s replay value so you can always compete against yourself. A global leader board is also available if you want to compete among other players around the world
“Sudoku!” includes customizable features for the expert players in mind but with enough options to let beginners learn the game easily. Among the options that are available are:
* Unlimited undo and redo
* Support the gorgeous Retina Display
* 2 Game modes including “Relax” and “Challenge”
* 20,000 sudoku puzzles ranging in 5 difficulties
* 5 levels of difficulty: easy, medium, hard, extreme and devilish
* Save and Resume
* Global and local leader boards
* Relaxing music and sound effects
* Automatic notes
* Intelligent hints for each puzzle
* Highlight same and conflict numbers
* Other game options to help any sudoku players such as Show Repeat Number, Smart Buttons or Smart Notes
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later (iOS 4.0 Tested)
* 9.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Sudoku! 1.9 is only $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
Located in Chiang Mai, Thailand, Mayan Software is a highly experienced independent game development company founded in 2007. Dedicated to initiate high quality games with passion, our goal is to fulfill the game community’s with highest expectation and satisfaction. Copyright (C) 2007-2010 Mayan Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.