Game Changing update for Aliens Need Brains by Humble Gaming – iPhone4
Hong Kong – Humble Gaming Limited today is pleased to announce its update V1.1 to Aliens Need Brains (featured by Apple on What’s Hot and New & Noteworthy under US Apps Store). Alien’s need Brains (US$ 1.99) is designed exclusively for the iPhone4! It uses the Gyroscope Game Control for action and the Retina Display for a unique graphics experience!
The world is being attacked by different kinds of Aliens (6 types) and the user operates as the last line of defense, with the location being Central Park. The aliens are here to steal human brains. With the use of an array (7 types) of cool weapons like “Can Launchers” and “Wave Cannons”, blowing up aliens on an iPhone 4 is a very cool experience.
Now with multiple modes of gameplay and difficulty levels “Aliens need Brains” is a game for hard core gamers and beginners. The use of the “in game currency” allows users to buy or refill their arsenal of weapons. Current Key Features of Aliens Need Brains V1.1 include:
* “Save the innocent” feature. As you shoot down the aliens be careful not to shoot innocent humans in the process (New)
* 2 Modes of Game Play
– Story Mode with Cut Scenes and mission objectives included (New)
– Unlimited Mode 3 levels of difficulty. How long can you survive
* Leaderboards and Achievements maintained by Open Feint and Game Centre (for iOS 4.1 only) (New)
* 6 totally unique Aliens (including one anonymous Alien)
* 7 Unique Weapons at your disposal! Unleash them against the Aliens
* The use of “in game currency” allowing users to buy or refill their arsenal of weapons
“With our Version 1.1 we have managed to deliver a content driven update. I am sure existing and new users will enjoy It.” said Prakash Bharwani, Director of Communications for Humble Gaming Limited.
* iPhone 4 and iPod touch (4th generation)
* Universal Application
* Requires iPhone OS 3.1.3 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Aliens Need Brains V1.1 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Asian based Humble Gaming Limited (HG) offers over a dozen entertaining iPhone and iPod games developed by an international team of experienced game developers. HG has now expanded its library to include Productivity Application(s) as well. The HG team prides itself on its ability to combine original content with popular game playing genres and useful applications, whilst continuing to offer value for money. Whether it’s a line drawing, time management or strategy based games or even a Productivity Application, you are sure to be impressed with the attention to detail and impressive graphics. HG team creates the highest level of graphics possible on handsets, and uses its vast development experience to make useful and fun applications. All Material and Software Copyright (C) 2007-2010 Humble Gaming Limited / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.