Brilliant Mobiles releases An Old Email on Fire for iOS
Buenos Aires, Argentina – Brilliant Mobiles today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of An Old Email on Fire 1.0, their new app exclusively for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. An Old Email on Fire allows users to write and send an email giving it a personal touch: you write your letter on an ancient papyrus and then you apply the special animated effect of little sparkling flames bordering the papyrus.
“We are really very happy to be able to bring this app to the iPhone fans, which is a comprehensive tool that allows writing on different types of papyrus with a quill pen, writing freehand, or by means of a keyboard with various ancient calligraphies” said the main developer of Brilliant Mobiles “the most awesome novelty is that you can turn your static and boring emails into dynamic and unique ones, setting the papyrus on fire with moving flames. It looks very real!!!”
* Ancient emails, static or animated
* Papyrus in real textures and different shades
* Ink bottles with ink in different colors
* Freehand writing with a quill pen
* Keyboard writing with a “handwritten” effect in ancient calligraphies
* Animated effect of “sparkling flames” bordering the papyrus
* Option of putting a seal on the papyrus
* Possibility of drawing and writing on the very same papyrus
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later
* 12.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
An Old Email on Fire 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category. Please, visit the Brilliant Mobiles Website for further information on this app, which includes screenshots and the explanation of how to use it.
Buenos Aires, Argentina, Brilliant Mobiles is a small, privately held company founded by Christian Chab. Brilliant Mobiles is a developer of applications for iPhone, iPad and iPod. Copyright (C) 2010 Brilliant Mobiles. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.