If you’re one to browse the App Store via iTunes or from your iDevice, it’s likely you’ve come across previous Apple lists that promote certain apps/games, like the Awesome iOS 4 apps and The Best Games You’ve Never Played roundups. Well Apple has released a new one and it’s called “Big Games, Great Prices”. This list of games actually coincides with the recent fire sale of many top notch titles that saw prices drops in the $0.99 – $2.99 range. Of the 50 being included, some of the more notables include:
- PopCap Games, Chuzzle $4.99 –> $0.99
- GAMEVIL, HYBRID 2: Saga of Nostalgia $4.99 –> $1.99
- Hemisphere Games , Osmos $2.99 –> $0.99
- Konami, Castlevania Puzzle: Encore of the Night $4.99 –> $0.99
- Telltale Games, Puzzle Agent (TMA Review) $4.99 –> $0.99
- EA, Mirror’s Edge™ (TMA Review) $4.99 –> $1.99
A good number of these games are considered must-haves, especially if you dig that particular genre. I highly recommend you take a look and see which you’d like to scoop up at the reduced price. You can find the “Big Games, Great Prices” roundup on the App Store here .