Galaxart 1.0 – Create Out of This World Art On an iPhone
Clinton, Oklahoma – Webvision Internet Services, LLC. today is pleased to announce the release of Galaxart 1.0 for iPhone and iPod touch. Galaxart will allow anyone to create their own beautiful galaxies. The main inspiration behind Galaxart is the amazing photos coming from NASA that show our universe. We set out to allow anyone to create equally impressive space art just using their iDevices.
There are many pre-created assets including planets, galaxies, nebulae, lens flares and more. Users can also choose between Multiply, Overlay, Color and Screen blend modes. Other options include a scatter brush that will scatter objects as well as control over size and opacity. Export creations and send them to friends. In addition, art created using Galaxart look fantastic as a wallpaper for iPhones and iPod touches.
Galaxart Features Include:
* 14 Star types
* 28 Planets
* 16 Nebulae
* 13 Galaxies
* 11 Miscellaneous items. (Black holes, lens flares, etc.)
* Multiply, Overlay, Color and Screen blend modes
* iPhone 4 Retina Display support
* Fast app switching
* Landscape and portrait views supported
* Shake to randomly splatter stars on your scene
* Full control over size, opacity and blend mode of space objects
* Save galaxies to work on later or export to Photos and set as the devices wallpaper
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later (iOS 4.0 Tested)
* 17.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Galaxart 1.0 is $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
Located in Clinton, OK, Webvision Internet Services, LLC was founded in 2005 by Joshua Sorter. Webvision Internet Services, LLC. was created to develop websites for local area clients. Recently Joshua Sorter has begun a side hobby with the specific goal of bringing fun, unique and exciting apps to iPhones and iPads. All Material and Software (C) 2010 Webvision Internet Services, LLC. / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.