A New 12-in-1 iPhone Financial Tool For Saving Time and Money
Miramar, Florida – Elite platinum has released Extreme Budget Planner 2.0, a new financial application that’s had iPhone users buzzing. Alex Sabonge of Elite platinum says that its much-needed Extreme Budget Planner is now ready for download. Extreme Budget Planner allows the user to see their balance in a calendar view. They can get bill reminders and even share the app with others. They can manage all their accounts – both personal and business – from one application instead of several.
“Most other budget programs only show what money you have left at the end of the month,” Sabonge says. He adds, “That’s not how it works in real life. You have to know how much money you have on any given day so you can be more effective in planning your budget and spending your money.”
Budget-Planner boasts many unique and useful features. Among them are:
* Balance Forecasting system
* Five financial calculators
* Test message bill reminders
* Transaction scheduling
What does this mean? It means the user can …
* Determine the best time to spend on big purchases
* Get fast loan, tips, sales tax and discount information
* Organize unpaid bills to avoid late fees and bad credit
* Keep an accurate balance between accounts
* Organize income and expenses and monitor their balance daily
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later
* 2.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Extreme Budget Planner 2.0 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Finance category.
Elite platinum is based in Miramar, FL and is an emerging applications development company. It targets consumers and small businesses and focuses on real-life software applications that are easy for customers to install, set up and use. Copyright (C) 2010 Elite Platinum. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.