2 Music-Savvy Women Launch 2nd Kids iPhone App In Award-Winning Series
Montreal, Canada – Kiboomu, an iPhone app and music development company successfully founded this year by 2 music-savvy women, have launched the latest app from their successful award-winning Piano series: Old MacDonald Had a Farm for iPhone and iPod touch. The app introduces children to playing piano and reading music in a fun, easy way.
With this play-a-song iPhone app, children can do the following:
* Follow the lighted keys or match the colorful music notes to the piano keys
* Watch the piano keys light up one by one with the song
* Press the start button and sing along
* Add animal sounds to the song
* Hear the song played on a banjo, xylophone, harp, flute, bells and more!
* Record singing and playing the piano!
* Sing and read karaoke style lyrics in English, French and Spanish
“Every parent wants their child to play a musical instrument and the number one instrument they choose is the piano. So, we’re really excited as it’s not only a really fun app for children to play, but research has shown that playing piano helps children in school and raises their self esteem.”
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later
* 14.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Old MacDonald Piano 1.1 is only $1.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music and Educational Games category.
Kiboomu is an Montreal based development company that creates award-winning apps and music for kids. Founded by 2 tech-savvy, music entrepreneurs, Kiboomu delivers apps that are fun and educational for kids. Copyright (C) 2010 Kiboomu. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.