CallPlanPro iPhone App Allows Users To Take Control Of Their Usage
Bristol, United Kingdom – Following the success of the CallSaver iPhone App, Jeremy Bassett has launched CallPlanPro 1.0, the most sophisticated Usage Monitoring Tool in the App Store. CallPlanPro provides a wide range of features to inform the user of their usage levels throughout their Monthly Bill Cycle. Historical data is displayed on swipable graph cards to allow users to build a current picture as well as reviewing previous month’s consumption. Users holding multiple iPhones under a single login are able to navigate to each iPhone’s usage stats using the usual iPhone controls.
Designed from scratch to use iPhone 4′s retina display, CallPlan Pro presents basic and advanced measures in a compelling interface. Extensive user research and testing has ensured the statistics provided are the most relevant and comprehensive. Each measure is presented with a progress bar to provide a pictorial guide to the user’s current usage against plan.
* Rapid data presentation to provide Minutes and Message Usage Data
* Swipable Graph Cards to show current and historic usage patterns
* Progress bars to illustrate usage position
* Usage Alerts for Current and Predicted Usage Overspend
* Multiple iPhone login support with a well designed user interface
* Beautiful Graphics optimised for the iPhone 4′s Retina Display
* Unique, engaging metrics like Predicted Usage & Residual Usage Rate (how many left per day) help visualise usage and inform decisions on usage behaviour
Note: CallPlanPro supports Pay Monthly and Simplicity from O2 ONLY.
Not Supported: O2 Business, Tesco, Vodaphone or Orange
Disclaimer: CallPlanPro is not linked in any way to O2 or Telefonica
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.1 or later
* 0.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
CallPlanPro 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.
Jeremy Bassett is an independent iPhone App Developer from Bristol, UK. Copyright (C) 2010 Jeremy Bassett. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.