Nonograms 1.0.2 for iPad – Over 12,000 Unique and Challenging Puzzles
Providence, RI – Announcing Hot Cocoa Games, the developer of Nonograms, is proud to release the iPad version of their product. The application is a new launch for the iPad, which offers users more than 12,000 unique and challenging, professionally developed timed puzzles. Although each game is solvable, Nonograms presents addictive challenge that hooks players from the very start. This release follows existing Lite and Pro versions for the iPhone and iPod touch.
Nonograms is a unique puzzle application. The goal is to fill cells in a grid according to the provided hints. It takes some thought but users are typically hooked from the very first game they try. These are tough puzzles to solve but people up to the test will find themselves engaged and interested throughout the time they play.
The Nonogram puzzles have been professionally developed by Atanas Georgiev, operator of puzzle-loop. There are more than 12,000 uniquely developed puzzles in the App and that’s enough to keep any player happily busy for a long time. Sizes of the Nonograms range from a simple 5×5 layout up to the more challenging, 25×25 grid. Each one is timed, so users are able to see how long it takes them to solve a puzzle.
Anyone interested in finding true puzzle challenge will love Nonograms. After the recent Sudoku craze, this app offers a refreshing increase in challenge, especially for those who have become very good puzzle solvers and are looking for a new thrill in gameplay.
These are some of the features that users get with the Nonograms app:
* Clean interface, distraction free
* Slick, effortless controls, designed specifically for the iPad
* Puzzles range in size from simple 5×5 to challenging 25×25
* Over 12,000 unique Nonograms to test a user’s abilities
* Auto-fill feature fills a complete row or column with ‘x’. Very useful for larger puzzles
* Current, unfinished puzzle can be saved and resumed later
* Multiple undos and redos
* Turn game sounds off and on
* Game timer keeps players engaged
* Puzzles are designed by Atanas Georgiev, operator of puzzle-loop
* Daily Puzzle feature will be available to all players. The same puzzle with one chance to solve it. Scores can be viewed on the “High Scores” page
While the iPad version is a new launch for Hot Cocoa Games, Nonograms is already available in a free Lite version, as well as a full Pro version, for the iPhone and iPod touch.
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.2 or later
* 8.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Nonograms 1.0.2 is only $4.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
Hot Cocoa Games is focused on creating challenging puzzle games based on the puzzles generated by Atanas Georgiev of Sofia, Bulgaria. The company takes great care to make the games clean and easy to play with smooth and well-though out controls. At Hot Cocoa Games, they’re obsessed with creating games that are as much fun to play as they are to create! Copyright (C) 2010 Mobile-App-Marketing-Makeover & Edward Turner. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.