Port Jefferson, New York – Limit Point Software today is pleased to announce Mailings 1.9.82, a full featured application that makes it easy to regularly deliver web pages or files to large numbers of subscribed recipients for mass marketing, news announcements, event schedule distribution etc. by email.
No need to pay recurrent fees for online mail services when it is so easy to generate your own, private bulk email campaign with Mailings. Frequent updates, with new features, are always free to registered users.
Mailings facilitates the task of delivering regular bulk email with various features such as logging, progress monitoring, scheduling, error recovery, throttling, personalization and much more. Integrates with your mail client, browser and Address Book to simplify its functionality. Mailings document oriented approach enables you to save mailings settings for reuse or archiving. Such documents are Spotlight searchable so you can find them by content easily right from the Finder. Try the online tour to get started quickly.
Mailings Key Features:
* Simple intuitive interface
* Personalization (including subject line)
* New Batch mode by Cc or Bcc for speed
* Send HTML or plain text
* Handles thousands of recipients
* “Throttling” to control message rate
* Imports CSV or TSV text files
* Full Address Book support for groups & distribution lists
* Imports Entourage groups directly
* Import Daylite 3 contacts using the Mailings Daylite plugin
* Templates for adding Address Book or import file data to message content
* Templates support AppleScript content generation
* Subject line can be a template
* Plain text alternatives
* Supports all character sets
* Mail priority, return receipt, X-Mailer headers
* Add attachments of any type
* Detailed progress monitoring
* Spotlight searchable documents
* Embedded Image attachments (multi-part related)
* Option to image HTML documents as JPEG
* Much more!
* Mac OS X version 10.4 and above (older versions may be available by request)
Pricing and Availability:
Mailings is available for $25 (USD); all upgrades are always free. Mailings runs as a (renewable) ten day, fully functional trial.
Limit Point Software has been avidly developing software for the Mac community since 1997. In order to improve the usefulness, simplicity and dependability of our products user feedback has always been highly welcome and encouraged. Our products cover a diverse range of applications. The internet applications include bulk emailing, HTML form processing, web crawling and document indexing and searching. The Utilities suite is a large collection of small programs for combining movies, processing images in batch, file property editing, and much more.