Halloween Experience for the iPhone adds multitasking background sounds
Thousand Oaks, California – Energize Software today is pleased to announce the release of Halloween Experience 3.0, an update to the multi-game app for iOS. Halloween Experience has the new ability to schedule multitasking background scary sounds. The sounds will be played even if the app is not active or the device is asleep on iOS4 devices.
While listening to haunting music, carve a pumpkin, play spooky hangman, solve a puzzle, and tilt your device in one of eight directions to hear different scary sounds on the iPhone or iPod touch.
* Haunting background music to put you in the Halloween mood
* Schedule background scary sounds to play without the app running (iOS4 required)
* Create your own virtual pumpkin with 30 facial pieces that utilize pinch and rotate gestures
* Try “Lights Out” mode to see your pumpkin creation glow in the dark
* Save, load and replace up to 9 different pumpkin creations to work on
* Select which pumpkin pieces appear
* Save a picture of your pumpkin to your photo album or send it via email
* Play spooky hangman with over 150 Halloween-themed words
* Have fun with a haunted game of Tower of Hanoi
* Listen to different scary sounds as you tilt your device in one of eight directions
* See the number of days count down until Halloween
* Many settings to customize your Halloween Experience including tilt sensitivity, auto hide buttons, enabling and disabling sounds, and shake to erase
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.1 or later
* Background sounds require iOS4
* 13.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Halloween Experience 3.0 is only $0.99 (USD) and is available exclusively through Apple’s iTunes App Store in the Entertainment category. Complete details can be viewed at Energize Software online.
Located in Thousand Oaks, California, Energize Software specializes in the development of iPhone and iPod touch software. Its goal is to produce high quality and easy-to-use software that not only increases productivity but also entertains. Copyright 2010 Energize Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.