Everett, Washington – iAPPS2GO, the developers of the popular and easy to use, Mac Search, now brings you IT Toolbox 1.0. IT Toolbox is an essential tool to the IT professional, providing many of the essential tools needed to troubleshoot a network while on the go, all from your iPhone, iTouch or iPad. No longer will you need to locate an available console on your network to perform the most basic and common operations, such as Ping, NSlookup, Portscan and Traceroute. If you have Mac Search, you will want IT Toolbox.
* All utilities are available through an intuitive toolbar interface via a 3G and/or Wi-Fi connection
* Ping allows for parameter arguments, such as number of requests and packet size
* NSlookup queries the default domain name server for DNS information
* Portscan helps indentify open ports on your network, an excellent security tool
* Traceroute helps identify connectivity and routing issues on a network
* Mac Search provides a bi-directional cross reference of manufacturer to NIC cards
* Port Search provides a bi-directional cross reference of Port # to services known as IANA TCP/UDP port and assigned function
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.1.2 or later
* 1.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
IT Toolbox 1.0 is $3.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category. Share your thoughts with us at iAPPS2GO online and let us know if there is a troubleshooting tool you would like to see added to our next version of IT Toolbox.
Located in Everett, Washington, USA, iAPPS2GO was founded in 2008 by Edwin Diaz. Our focus is to create mobile applications that address the needs of our customers and our mission is to deliver high quality innovative solutions to address everyday challenges for iPhone, iTouch and iPad users. With 30 years of collective experience the iAPPS2GO team looks forward to releasing future apps and receiving our users’ feedback. All Material and Software (C) 2008-2010 iAPPS2GO. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.