Ok, we know that the Chinese are a crafty bunch; literaly days after the Gizmodo iPhone 4 leak you could get almost an exact replica of it in China. Now that the iPhone 4 has been available officially for a few months, the quality of the fakes was bound to get even better. But how much better I couldn’t have guessed until I saw this excellent video review of China’s latest grab at the cell phone market – the Air Phone No 4.
This miracle of modern technology addresses almost all complains about the original iPhone 4, including a plastic rim – hence no deathgrip issues – as well as support for two sim cards, replaceable batteries and support for flash cards.
Video and tech specs after the gap.
- Cell phone standard: GSM 850/ 900 / 1800/ 1900MHz
- Dual-SIM cards
- 3.5″ Resistive Touchscreen
- 1.3 MP camera
- JAVA support
- FM radio, Bluetooth, WiFi
- Audio/Video recording
- MP3, MP4 playback
- SMS, EMS, MMS
- Cell data: GPRS / WAP
- 9-page menu
- T-Flash cards supported up to 8GB.
- Other functions: Clock, Calendar, Calculator, Alarm, World Clock, Currency Converter
- Languages: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Malaya, Indonesian, Vietnamese, Turkish, Russian, Arabic, Thai, Persian
- Size: 116.25*59.95*10.32 mm.
- Weight: 97 gr.
- Colour: Black, White
- Packaging: Original packaging
- Contents: USB cable, User Manual, USB charger, Stereo headset, 2 batteries, 2GB Flash card.