Ep. 56 of the AppSlappy Podcast has just been released and Scott and Eric delve into the huge security risk in the iOS by way of a PDF exploit. It is this very vulnerability that allows users to easily jailbreak their iPhones via JailBreakMe.com. Aside from potential threats on your iPhone, the dynamic duo also touch on the MobileMe iDisk app now supporting streaming from iTunes and iPhone satisfaction. Other app reviews include:
- Glenda Adams, More Toast!, 17.3 MB – $0.99 (stupid app ‘o week)
- Thaer Ali, Promini XT, 11.1 MB – $0.99
- Pulser Music Services, Inc., Rdio, 2.0 MB – Free
- Lapbook ,LLC., Flexfolios, 25.6 MB – $14.99
- Holographic Audio, Naturespace Holographic Audio, 55.5 MB – Free
You can download this week’s episode of AppSlappy directly and/or subscribe via iTunes. If you haven’t checked out the iDevice podcast yet, we highly recommend you tune in to the show. It’s great for catching up on iPhone/iPad and app related content during the long commutes on those planes, trains and automobiles. Happy App Slappin’ !