Talking Larry the Bird released for iPhone and iPad
Ljubljana, Slovenia – Outfit7 Ltd. today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Talking Larry the Bird 1.0 for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Talking Larry is the third 3D character in the Talking Friends series and follows two very successful apps, namely Talking Tom Cat and Talking Baby Hippo.
Talking Larry the Bird is available both as an iPhone and iPad app and features piano keyboard playing, speech detection, entertaining animations, video recording and video sharing. Talking Larry is able to whistle according to the user’s keyboard playing, he also repeats speech with a funny voice. Users can poke him, feed him, strike him with lighting and make him bow and accept applause.
The app allows users to record their own videos of Talking Larry and share them on YouTube, Facebook or send them to their friends and family by email. Talking Larry the Bird is the third character in the Talking Friends series.
* Playing on the piano keyboard will cause Larry to whistle accordingly
* Talking to Larry will cause him to repeat the speech with a funny voice
* Poking him in the head will cause him to spin
* Pressing buttons in the app will make Larry react in different ways
* Users are able to record videos of Talking Larry and share them on YouTube and Facebook or send them by email
* Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch (earphones with a microphone are necessary)
* iOS 3.0 or higher
* 9.8 MB (iPhone app), 13.4 MB (iPad app)
Pricing and Availability:
Talking Larry the Bird 1.0 for iPhone is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies). The iPad version is $4.99. Both are available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
Outfit7 Ltd. is a mobile applications company based in Ljubljana, Slovenia, Europe. The company was founded in 2009 and is developing apps for iPhone and iPad, Android, Facebook an J2ME. All Material and Software (C) 2010 Outfit7 Ltd. – All Rights Reserved. Apple, iPod, iPhone, iPad, are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.