Los Gatos, California – SplashData today released the iPad version for SplashShopper 3.0.3, the company’s very successful list maker and organizer app. SplashShopper helps iPad users manage their lists of groceries, gifts, to do’s, wines, music, movies, and anything else they need want to list. For shoppers, SplashShopper helps them to track prices and locations for comparison shopping. SplashShopper enables iPad users to:
* Create an unlimited number of shopping lists each with different categories, custom fields and icons
* Quickly enter items using QuickLists and a fast-entry grocery database
* Assign Items to multiple stores & track per-store prices
* Customize the column display and sort order for each list
* Email needed item lists to other SplashShopper users or as plain email
* Sync with the SplashShopper desktop over Wi-Fi
* Find the nearest store using location based mapping
With the optional desktop software for Mac or Windows, users can easily manage and synchronize lists between their iPads and desktop computers. The release of the iPad version of SplashShopper follows SplashData’s earlier release of an iPad version of SplashID, the company’s best-selling secure password manager. SplashID offers a simple-to-use interface for storing, organizing and accessing passwords, PINs, account numbers, frequent flier numbers, and any kind of information that needs to be readily available yet completely secure.
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 2.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
SplashShopper 3.0.3 for iPad is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category. The companion desktop software for Mac or Windows is available at the company’s website for $9.95.
Founded in 2000 and based in Silicon Valley, California, SplashData is the leading developer of mobile productivity and security software. The company’s applications include SplashID, SplashPhoto, SplashMoney, SplashShopper, SplashTravel, SplashClock, and SplashWallet. Copyright (C) 2010 SplashData, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.