Sacramento, California – Announcing Bobby Cronkhite Software, the developer of Foto Brush, has released the latest version of their universal apps for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad users. Foto Brush Pro 1.2 is an Apple featured program for the aspiring artist and those who want to make their photos extra special. The app allows users to take a photo canvas and apply creative touches before saving, emailing or sharing with social networking friends on Facebook, Twitter or Flickr.
The application offers a wide range of creative features, incorporating more than one hundred and eighty stock elements that can be combined or used alone to create custom, personalized pictures. Users choose an element and apply brush strokes with their finger.
Photo canvases can be selected from a user’s device photo library, snap a fresh picture or choose from the Foto Brush preloaded stock of canvases. From there, a user can decorate, enhance and resize their pictures before saving, emailing or sharing with your social networks, such as on Facebook, Twitter or Flickr. Users can even personalize their social profile pictures with Foto Brush.
When creating the app, developers incorporated graphic design elements that allow users to quickly give their photos a professional look in a way that’s easy and fun. The app offers two mega pixels of export power, so the finished product can be viewed as nicely on a computer screen, as it can be on a device.
Foto Brush Pro Features:
* Use a photo from device’s photo library, snap a picture with an iPhone, or select from any of the stunning 2 MegaPixel canvases
* Packed with over 180 crisp shapes, objects and various accent symbols, Foto Brush makes it a breeze to make high quality visual creations in a flash
* Range Slider gives powerful, precise control over the amount or range of each effect
* Preview windows instantly display the adjustments being made to brushes before drawing, which saves time
* Twelve stylish colors available per brush
* Size, transparency and rotation can all be set individually to achieve just the right look
* Export to favorite social networks, like Facebook, Flickr and Twitter, email or save them to a device for later
* View finished photos on a computer without compromising any quality
* An amazing number of creative possibilities and combinations
* Works universally on iPhone, iPod touch or iPad
* 3G iPhone and iPod touch, iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* FBP 58.8 MB, FB 55.7 MB, FBL16.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Foto Brush Pro 1.2 is only $1.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photography category. Foto Brush and Foto Brush Lite are also available at $0.99 and Free in the App Store. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
Bobby Cronkhite Software is comprised of a developer duo focusing on easy, yet powerful photo editing on the iOS platform. The company has over 10 years of experience developing photo-cataloging applications for the Mac. Copyright (C) 2010 Mobile-App-Marketing-Makeover & Edward Turner. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.