Roll Through the Ages Promo Code Giveaway! (Closed)
TouchMyApps is giving away 5 promo codes to Vintru’s strategic dice game Roll Through the Ages. Based on the popular board game of the same name, players must use dice (think Yahtzee + a scaled down Civ game) to build and expand their ancient civilization, all the while managing and allocating resources in order to succeed.
Build a thriving civilization – in only a few minutes!
Collect goods, assign workers to build cities and erect monuments, advance your civilization through cultural and scientific developments, but don’t forget to harvest enough food to feed your growing population. Grab those dice and Roll Through the Ages in this fast-paced, addictive and strategic game.
Fans of the original board game (as well those who dig the genre) willÂ undoubtedlyÂ enjoy this addictive dice game on the iPhone and iPod Touch. There’s also good reason for the popularity of Roll Through the Ages – it’s just damn hard to put down once you get into it! Full contest details on how to enter after the gap…
Vintru, LLC,Â Roll Through the Ages – $2.99
Congrats to the following TMA readers for snagging a Roll Through the Ages Promo code! :
- Jim W.
- Chris J.
- Daniel E.
Enjoy this fun dice game fellas!
- This Roll Through the AgesÂ giveaway is open to all, though you must have aÂ valid US App Store account in order to redeem your code.
- Subscribe to our feed either via email or your choice of a feed reader.
- Send us an email at contest[at]touchmyapps.com with the subject heading: Roll Through the Ages Promo Code Giveaway! and tell us why you’d like to check out the game on your iDevice.
- To increase your chances of winning,Â follow us on Twitter and tweet the following:Win 1 of 5 copies of Roll Through the Ages from @TouchMyApps! Full contest details â€“> http://ht.ly/26m4M
- If youâ€™re sending a tweet, be sure to let us know your Twitter username in your submission email.
- The contest will close July 4th @ 11:59PM PST
- Winners will be randomly picked and announced right here on July 5th.