Hexius – Addictive iPhone/iPad game on Sale for 2 days
Liverpool, United Kingdom – Phasic Labs Ltd. announced that Hexius, the unique and fast-paced action-puzzle game is on sale in the App Store – Hexius will be half price for 2 days only! Hexius is a psychedelic action-puzzler for iPhone/iPod and iPad, with 3 fun game modes, global/friends scores, weekly score challenges, achievements, and regular updates.
Features of Hexius 1.2:
* Time Attack Mode – connect matching hexagons as fast as possible, until time runs out – the faster you play, the higher the score multiplier goes!
* Level Challenge Mode – collect all the targets to move onto progressively harder levels. The faster you go, the more time is carried over to the next level – find out how far can you go before time runs out!
* Strategy Mode – take your time to score as highly as you can in 30 moves, making strategic use of your Multiplier bonuses.
* Bonuses – make use of Bomb, Reveal, Freeze, and the new Multiplier bonuses to help maximize your score.
* Tutorials – hints and tips show you ways of creating bonuses and getting higher scores.
* Online community – log in for free with OpenFeint to see your friends all-time high scores, global high scores, enter weekly score challenges, and collect achievements! Easily connect with your Facebook(R) and Twitter friends.
* Addictive gameplay – with simple to learn rules, Hexius will appeal to the casual player and puzzle lovers, whilst the subtle tactics required to get really high scores will intrigue the more advanced gamer.
* Universal App – runs on iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad – graphics and layout on iPad are optimized for the HD experience.
* Coming Soon – Support for iOS4 that will allow you to resume a previous game.
For iPhone and iPad screenshots, and App Store links, please visit phasiclabs.com.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1 or later
* 8.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Hexius 1.2 is now $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Phasic Labs Ltd. is a game development studio based in Liverpool, England. Phasic Labs was founded in 2010 by Paul Ripley, a game developer with over 7 years of experience who worked on titles such as Wipeout HD (PlayStation(R)3), Motorstorm: Pacific Rift (PlayStation 3) and Formula 1 2006 (PlayStation 3), as well as numerous PlayStation 2 and PlayStation 1 titles. Copyright (C) 2010 Phasic Labs Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.