FaceSight Lab Releases Face Jump for iPhone and iPod touch
Los Angeles, California – FaceSight Lab today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Face Jump 1.0, the first game with auto face detection for iPhone and iPod touch. Face Jump is a highly addictive adventure game. Your goal is to control a character to jump on moving/disappearing platforms as high as possible and in the meantime fight with different kinds of monsters.
Face Jump features an advanced face detection engine, and will let you to create the game character from anybody’s face, by importing a photo from either on board camera or photo library. Face Jump will automatically detect all possible human faces and create the character from it. Imagine how fun it will be to watch yourself, your buddies or your favourite movie star, pop singer in action! Face Jump is the first iPhone/iPod touch game in App Store has such feature.
Main Features of Face Jump includes:
* The First iPhone/iPod touch game with automatic face detection
* 3 themes, 39 platforms, mix and match to your favourite
* 12 monsters in 5 kinds (Fallen, Bouncy, Sticky, Biggy, Swipe), each kind performs different action to block your way
* 4 types of weapons (Missile, Bomb, Sprite, Boost), everything you can expect for a jump game
* 4 game levels with increasing difficulty and loads of fun
* Global and local scoreboard
* iPhone/iPod touch music library integration, enjoy your own music while playing the game
* Facebook integration, publish scores and messages directly to your wall
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 6.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Face Jump 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through App Store in the Games(adventure) category, or by visiting them online. Review copies are available upon request.
FaceSight Lab is a Los Angeles based company with a mission to empower mobile devices such as the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad by using advanced face detection and face recognition technologies. Copyright (C) 2010 FaceSight Lab. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.