The Facebook app has just received a 3.1.3 update earlier this morning with the following:
- You can now watch Facebook videos.
- You can now view and write on walls of events.
- Uploaded photos are now 720px wide.
That’s right. All you Facebook addicts can now spend even more time stalking friends and watching every video they’ve uploaded right from your iPhone. Not the most productive way to spend your time, but for the countless who can’t get enough of the social network, a more robust Facebook app is always welcome.
Facebook , Facebook – Free
Facebook for iPhone makes it easy to stay connected and share information with friends. Use your iPhone to start a conversation with Facebook Chat, check your friends’ latest photos and status updates, look up a phone number, or upload your own mobile photos to Facebook while on the go.
This version contains fixes for the following bugs:
- Could not comment on photos accessed from Notifications
- Could not upload photos smaller than a certain size
- No more than 2 notifications were highlighted as unread
- Status updates appeared out of order in News Feed
- Broken photo album links in News Feed
- Birthdays view had months in wrong order
- Last section of friend list was incomplete if you had fewer than 8 friends
- Notes with non-ASCII text were cut off at the end