myGolfstats 1.0 for the iPhone Scorches Off-the-Tee at Pebble Beach
Pebble Beach, California – Sports Data Systems announced today the release of its golf shot tracking iPhone app, “myGolfstats.” Responding to an invitation by United States Golf Association (USGA) handicap system, myGolfstats becomes the first golf iPhone app in the sports category on iTunes App Store, that allows users to instantly compute and post their “Official USGA Handicap” on the USGA handicap website. SDS is honored myGolfstats has received USGA’s invitation to become the first iPhone app to fulfill this integral feature of the game of golf.
With myGolfstats you get the ability to record all your key stats easily, accurately, simply and fast. It takes about 5 seconds per hole and stores about 100 rounds so you can track results over time. This is everything you need to be a better golfer plus get a USGA Handicap if you would like it.
* Record shots for all holes played while comparing to course par
* MyScorecard: Custom color coded scorecard updates as you play your round
* MyMoneyshots: Manages and keeps track of all driving, GIR, Scrambles, SandSaves and Putts with daily goals you can set and work towards
* MyRoundsummary: Show off your skills with a clear summary of your round all on one screen
* MyStats: Track and compare 100 rounds of your golf history , see where you need to improve and where you excel.
* Official USGA Handicap: Can be calculated after five rounds and posted to the USGA site
* No additional downloads or registrations required
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.1.3 or later
* 2.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
myGolfstats 1.0 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Sports category.
Sports Data Systems was created to gather statistics to improve sports performance. SDS founder & chief engineer, Bill Helman’s, original design was a hand-held golf computer that recorded golf statistics. Because of the development of the iPhone, Bill found the technology easily transferred to the Apple products. Now iPhone, iPod touch and iPad user’s can easily track their golf stats, and create a performance log that helps lower scores and increase enjoyment. Copyright (C) 2010 Sports Data Systems. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.