First iPad App for Tagging your Photos Adds Slideshow Sequencing
Vancouver, Canada – Today Beanheads Consulting Inc., a preeminent provider of photo searching applications for mobile devices, is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Sort Shots – iPad Edition 1.2, the only iPad app with photo sequencing functionality.
Sort Shots – iPad Edition allows users to arrange the sequence of images within a slideshow. Additionally, at the users option, slideshows can be saved for easy retrieval. This allows both casual and professional photographers the ability to quickly display different aspects of their photo portfolio at the tap of a button. Sequencing of photographs within a slideshow can be arranged in various ways including:
* Custom arrangement of photos using a drag-and-drop motion
* Generate targeted slideshows by completing a sort (used custom tags and ratings) combined with the sequence feature
* User assigned ratings
* File Name of the photograph or video
* Size of the image or video file
* Date when the file was last modified using the iTunes ‘Folders’ sync option or the date when the image was added to their library using the ‘Add Photos’ function within Sort Shots
Version 1.2 also provides additional user benefits including:
* Tap-and-hold action to view a photograph or video’s file name, size and date
* Improved efficiency and interface including the ability to manage ‘Tags’ in portrait mode
“Sort Shots was conceived as an efficient method of retrieving photos for easy sharing. Whether its custom tags or the custom arrangement of images in a slideshow, we wanted to provide users with a better way to find and share their images” stated Christa Taylor, Founder and CEO of Beanheads Consulting. Implementing the sequencing functionality allows users to customize the flow of images in a more logical or esthetically pleasing manner and is a natural evolution of the Sort Shots platform.
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.2 or later
* 1.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Sort Shots – iPad Edition 1.2 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photography category. For further information including additional application screenshots, please visit Sort Shots online.
Developing and producing software for wireless mobile devices. Sort Shots – iPad Edition is the first iPad specific product launched after the release of its iPhone/iPod touch application. The company was founded in 2003 by Christa Taylor. Copyright (C) 2003-2010 Beanheads Consulting Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.