Junin, Buenos Aires, Argentina – Oniric Games today is proud to announce that Doodle Planets 1.0, an insanely addictive doodle-style planet eating game for the iPhone and iPod touch, has just been approved by Apple and is available for purchase through the App Store. Snacky is an adorable planet-eating monster and he’s hungry. Really hungry! Help him dodge space junk and bullets, and feed him lots of delicious planets. The more planets he eats, the higher your score!
* Fun doodle art style
* Feed the purple monster tasty planets to get lots of points!
* Eat planets quickly for a combo multiplier (x2, x3…)
* Keep an eye out for the shiny blue stars, eat three of them to turn into an huge invincible yellow creature!
* Avoid dangers like space junk, black holes and bullets
* Use power-ups like shield, ghost and magnet to protect yourself and get more points
* Local and global high scores
* Share your high scores on Facebook and Twitter
Doodle Planets is a remake of Crunchy Planets, the fun pick-up-and-play game Oniric Games released earlier this year, featuring the same highly addictive gameplay in an all-new hand-drawn art style that will delight all fans of doodle-style games.
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 4.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Doodle Planets 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Oniric Games is a game development studio based in Argentina, committed to creating those games players have always dreamed of. The studio produces top quality PC, Mac and iPhone video games for both the local and the international market. Copyright (C) 2009-2010 Oniric Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.