Pingysoft announces the sale that goes stale for RingItUp Pro
Aurora, Colorado – Pingysoft today is pleased to announce a sale that goes stale of RingItUp Pro, a highly rated mobile point-of-sale solution for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Starting Friday June 11, 2010, Ring It Up will be priced at $.99 and will double in price each day until the price returns to its regular price of $39.99.
Developed to leverage the iPhone’s portability and intuitive touch interface, Ring it Up is a portable point-of-sale application for the “Entrepreneur on the Go.” Ring it Up allows anyone who runs a small business to make a sale or capture expenses wherever they happen to be.
With portability and intuitive design as the primary goals, Ring it Up allows anyone who runs a small business to make a sale or capture expenses wherever they happen to be. “Gone are the days of lugging around laptop computers, power supplies, printers and any other bulky pieces of equipment necessary when doing business away from your office or store front,” says Todd Florman, founder of Pingysoft, adding “Whether you are at a flea market, street fair, trade show, or simply selling door-to-door, the last thing you want is to lose that sale because you weren’t prepared to Ring it Up.”
Version 3.2.6 incorporates barcode scanning technology developed by Occipital Inc, makers of the wildly popular and successful RedLaser app. This allows the user to associate barcodes with the existing catalog of goods and services they offer. Once associated, the sale items are simply scanned onto a sales ticket, payment is collect, and the happy customer can be on their way knowing that their receipt is waiting for them in their E-Mail inbox. When asked, Jeffrey Powers, co-founder of Occipital, said “This is one of the most exciting uses of barcode scanning so far – and the first RedLaser-powered retailer tool.”
Ring it Up Features:
* Quick and easy sales, expense, and purchase order entry
* Barcode scanning powered by RedLaser scanning technology
* Capture labor, shipping, or generic charges
* Supports 2 different tax rates
* Apply discounts on a per item or per ticket basis
* Reporting feature includes: total sales, expenses, profit/loss, inventory levels… and more
* Customizable receipts/invoices via HTML templates which are emailed directly to the customer
* Import client information directly from the iPhone’s contacts app
* Data importing and exporting via .CSV file format
* Backup/Restore feature
* Inventory level tracking
* Quantity discounts feature
* Send clients a quote and conversion of quotes to a sale when your bid is accepted
* Capture photos of your Catalog items, Contacts, or Expense Receipts
* Run multiple businesses using Ring It Up
* Works with 4 different Credit Card Processing Apps available on the iTunes Appstore
Ring it Up works on all iPhone or iPod touch devices running iPhone OS 3.1 or later. The barcode scanning feature requires an iPhone due to the need for a camera.
Pricing and Availability:
Starting Friday June 11, 2010, RingItUp Pro will be priced at $0.99 (USD) and will double in price each day until the price returns to its regular price of $39.99. Promo codes are available to qualified reviewers upon request.
Located in Aurora, Colorado, Pingysoft is an iPhone software development house found in 2008 by Todd Florman which focuses on iPhone apps designed to offer intuitive and portable solutions for the mobile business professional. Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Pingysoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.