Donetsk, Ukraine – JoyBits today today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Ghost Bastards AR 1.0 – augmented reality game for iPhone and iPod touch devices. Ghost Bastards AR is paranormally addictive to play! Bend, swing and shake. Use the camera of your iPhone as viewfinder and interact with “the beyond”. Your device is transformed into the unique ultra sensitive instrument to see hordes of ghosts, bustling around humanity, and your fingers become an anti-ghost weapon. Go ahead and hunt these cute, but wild and totally uncontrolled entities!
Follow the Ghost Hunter Instruction:
* Catch the ghost until it throws its web over you. Every single time it happens you lose one life
* Move, rotate and shake the screen to see the elusive ghosts. Arrows will give a hint where ghosts are
* Touch the area where you notice the ghost to pop it. Ghost bursts like a soap-bubble after a shot. Try to pop as many ghosts as you can
* Remember the importance of saving your 10 extra lives, especially playing hard levels with amount of ghosts
* Start your career as a Newbie and reach the Divine Warrior rank
* Background Mode (iPod touch/iPhone) – go to the most known ghosts’ abodes * dark secret caves, deserted castles and clear them from ghosts
* Camera Mode (iPhone only) – interact with the beyond through the camera of your iPhone. Hunt ghosts directly at your apartment, office or at the street
* Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 12.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Ghost Bastards AR 1.0 is $0.99 USD (50% off introductory sale, limited time) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Promo-codes are available to journalists by contacting JoyBits.
JoyBits, Ltd. is the pioneer in game development on Russian’s mobile market and successful PC-casual developer for now. Founded in 2002, Saint-Petersburg, the company has released over 40 mobile apps, including first Russian branded mobile games (FC Zenit, DIXIS), and award-winning Silent Storm Mobile (Nival Int), Disciples Mobile (Glu Mobile), as well as dozen portings of casual games (Snowy Puzzle Island, AirStrike, Birds on a Wire). As one of the leading mobile content aggregator, JoyBits, owns IP rights for 800 J2ME midlets for CIS region. Casual division of JoyBits creates #1 TOP brands from 2007 like “Cassandra’s Journey: The Legacy of Nostradamus” and “Cassandra’s Journey: The Fifth Sun”. Copyright (C) 2008-2010 JoyBits, Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.