Diet2Go 1.2 – The first of its kind weight-loss application for iPhone
Ljubljana, Slovenia – Startup application development company SimpLabs today is pleased to announce the release of updated iPhone title Diet2Go, a free weight-loss application which introduces an innovative approach to managing your weight. After choosing your plan from a large database, you can adjust your meal schedule and have meal reminders integrated directly into your iPhone calendar.
The application offers additional weight-loss tips and tricks, as well as recommendations and success-estimates based on your physical characteristics, activity levels, and food preferences. The diets are created exclusively for this application, are updated weekly, and offer a wide range of weight-loss plans to suit all preferences. The Diet2Go plan manager is a successful dieting tool that will guide you through weight loss day by day, meal by meal.
Diet2Go has been featured by Apple and is #1 weight-loss app on U.S. iTunes.
This Update includes:
* refreshed look&feel
* performance enhancement
* compatibility with OS 3.0
* several bug fixes
* The largest and constantly growing collection of diet plans for every lifestyle, taste, and preference
* Weight-loss estimates based on your physical characteristics and activity levels
* The Diet2Go plan manager that will guide you through your personal weight-loss plan day by day, meal by meal
* Meal reminders integrated into your phone’s calendar
* Lots of weight-loss Tips and Tricks
* Automatic diet updating
* New diet plans every week
* Supports imperial and metric units
* Twitter and Facebook integration
* Simple and intuitive user interface
* Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 1.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Diet2Go 1.2 is free and available exclusively through the App Store in the Healthcare & Fitness category.
SimpLabs is a small company based in Slovenia, Europe. The company was founded in 2009 by Damjan Malis. We specialize in quality software for iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Android, and J2ME. All Material and Software (C) 2010 SimpLabs – All Rights Reserved. Apple, iPod, iPhone, iPad, are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.