See Where I Am iPhone app
Marina Del Rey, California – Light Technology LLC is proud to announce the worldwide release of See Where I Am 1.0 at the iTunes App Store. The See Where I Am app is currently being featured on iTunes under Â“what’s hotÂ” in the navigation section. This simple multi-function app combines the iPhone’s built in email, camera, and GPS locator. Our goal with See Where I Am is to make it quick and easy to share a photo and message with time, date, and google map navigation information to your address book contacts.
More and more people today carry and depend on smart devices. Many applications feature GPS location features but this is the first app to easily add a photo to enhance the detail of where you are, who you are with, or what you want them to see. After setup, with just three quick clicks, See Where I Am lets you send a picture and message and a Google map of the user’s location to anyone in your address book. You also have the option to GPS date, time stamp and save the photo for documentation.
Users have found this app valuable in a variety of ways:
* Parents – Be Sure where your kids are, where to pick them up, who they are with, or just an easy way for them to let you know they arrived safely at their destination.
* Friends – Make it simple, let them know where the party is, who else is there, great spots to go to, or where to meet you. *Girls-Be safe, sometimes you might just feel better if let a friend see who you are with and know your location.
* Employers – Time, date and GPS photo stamp verify what either you or your employees did (a time, dated, and GPS stamped photo is easier, faster and less expensive than a time clock and more convincing than a signature).
* Travelers – Take a picture to let friends know where you are, GPS tag your hotel, the great restaurant you want a friend to get back to, or the ideal spot to see the view.
* Compatible with iPhone
* Requires iPhone OS 3.1.2 or later
* 0.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
See Where I Am 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Navigation category.
Light Technology was started in 2009 with the purpose of developing user friendly app software. Copyright 2010 Light Technology LLC. All Rights Reserved. iTunes, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.