That’s right, it’s that time of the week once again for another brand new episode of the excellent AppSlappy Podcast. In the latest show, Scott and Eric talk about the recent 2.0 update of Skype, which finally lets users make calls via their 3G connection (Unfortunately, a small monthly fee for the feature will apply after 2010). The upcoming June 7th WWDC event and Apple’s role in the Foxconn factory suicides are also discussed. Other app reviews/coverage include:
- equinux, Barbecue HD – $4.99 (Stupid app of the week)
- Inert Soap, LLC, Befuddled HD – $1.99
- Ubisoft, Prince of Persia® Retro – $0.99
- David Lawson, Test Subject – $0.99
- CondeNet, WIRED Magazine – $4.99
- Culinate, Inc., How to Cook Everything – $4.99
You can download this week’s episode of AppSlappy directly and/or subscribe via iTunes. If you haven’t checked out the podcast yet, we highly recommend you tune into Scott and Eric’s show. It’s great for catching up on iPhone and app related content during the long commutes on those planes, trains and automobiles. Happy App Slappin’ !