Giveaway: Win 1 of 5 Signed Broken Sword Comics (Closed)
To celebrate the recent release of Broken Sword: Directorâ€™s Cut HD for the iPad, TouchMyApps is teaming up with Revolution to give away 5 Â copies of the Broken Sword Comics. The rare one-of-a-kindÂ comics are signed by both Charles Cecil (creator of the adventure series) and Dave Gibbons (co-creator of Watchmen) and provide a backdrop to the storyline found in the iDevice game. For those of you who’ve yet to play this fantastic and award winning ‘point and click’ adventure, Chiffan reviewed Broken Sword: Directorâ€™s Cut for the iPhone and gave it a sublime Â Kiss It rating (5/5). It even tops the 3rd person category in our App Store’s Best Adventure round up.
The giveaway is open to all [worldwide], so anyone can enter! Ready ‘n hoping to snag 1 of the 5 signed Broken Sword comics? Full contest details after the gap!
Revolution,Â Broken Sword: Directorâ€™s Cut HD â€“ $7.99
Congrats to the following for winning a signed copy of the very limited Broken Sword comics!
- Sascha L.
- Valentina C.
- Emil R.
- Sebastian S.
A big thanks to all who took the time to enter the contest and of course, to Charles Cecil and Dave Gibbons for the signed comics!
- This Broken Sword Comic giveaway is open to all. Revolution has kindly offered to ship the signed comics worldwide to all winners.
- Subscribe to our feed either via email or your choice of a feed reader.
- Send us an email at contest[at]touchmyapps.com with the subject heading: Win 1 of 5 Signed Broken Sword Comics!
- To increase your chances of winning,Â follow us on Twitter and tweet the following: Win 1 of 5 Broken Sword Comics (signed by Charles Cecil and Dave Gibbons) from @TouchMyApps! Full contest details â€“> http://ht.ly/1SG1v
- If you’re sending a tweet, be sure to let us know your Twitter username in your submission email.
- The contest will close June 4th @ 11:59 AM EST.
- Winners will be randomly picked and contacted via email after the closing of the contest for their shipping address.
Good luck to all!