TCoder 1.0 released for iPhone – Logging Application for Journalists
Madrid, Spain – iZinkit today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of TCoder 1.0, their latest application for iPhone and iPod touch. TCoder is the first logging iPhone application for journalists: a great tool that enables reporters to take notes during press conferences, speeches, etc. perfectly synchronized with their recorder, minidisc or TV camera, since notes taken automatically include the actual time code of their recording device. TCoder allows users to:
* Manually synchronize the counter of TCoder with the recording device at the beginning of the event so that the iPhone / iPod touch shows the actual time code all the time
* Take notes directly in the app: the notes will automatically include the right time code, and so they will be synchronized with the recording device
* Choose between “Time Code” mode and “Clock Mode” mode
* Edit notes, or delete them in just one step
* Add significant data to the logs to complete the relevant information
* Review logs in the iPhone/iPod touch itself, or e-mail them as text and as a spreadsheet
* US English, French and Spanish
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 2.0 or later
* 0.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
TCoder 1.0 is $3.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category. Review copies are available upon request.
Located in Madrid, Spain, iZinkit is a fresh software development company focused on the use of mobile devices as handy day-to-day tools. With the release of TCoder, iZinkit provides journalists with a software specifically created to facilitate their everyday work. Copyright (C) 2010 iZinkit. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.