Heber City, Utah, USA – Fogtechnologies, LLC has released Snap + Map 1.1, their new app for the iPhone devices. Snap + Map is the first iPhone app to convert paper maps into GPS enabled maps. Users take a picture of a paper map (or download a map from the internet), set two snap points and Snap + Map displays their current location on the map.
Features at a glance:
* Convert park maps into gps enabled maps
* Take a picture of a map or download a picture from the Internet
* Create custom maps of your favorite trail, resort, park, etc.
* Upload and share maps you created with your friends
* Download pre-built maps
* Manually enter GPS coordinates into your maps
The ability to display your current location on a park map is one of the features that sets Snap + Map apart. For example users visiting the zoo or a theme park take a picture of the map handed to them at the entrance, and Snap Map displays their position on the park map. Users can easily see their location using the park map allowing for quick navigation throughout their visit.
* Compatible with iPhone
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 0.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Snap + Map 1.1 is $1.99 (USD) and available exclusively through the App Store in the Navigation category.
Fogtechnologies, LLC is a software development company based in Heber City, Utah (USA). Copyright (C) 2010 Fogtechnologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and / or other countries.