Catania, Sicily/Italy – Asasa Software today is pleased to announce the release of Bastard Pigeon 1.0, a new, impressive “point and shoot” game for the iPhone and iPod touch. Here it comes! The most exciting game in the Apple Store! Are you ready to face the challenge? Rocco the Pigeon came to the town. A way too much peaceful town, isn’t it? Help Rocco to shake it. Get vehicles and people dirty, but be careful not to miss targets, you’ll lose precious points.
Hurry up, you can get it at an introductory offer of just 0.99$, but only till the 21th of December 2012!!!
Will you be able to score 3.500 points in Time Attack mode to unlock Survival mode? If you will succeed, you will get the possibility to gain access to a new, incredible, exciting game level where you will need to skirt insidious flying enemies, but, to reward you, you will also get the possibility to gain access to bonus and new, ever seen, weapons.
* Tilt the device to move Rocco the Pigeon left or right. That way you will be able to skirt enemies or gain new shoot modalities
* Tap on the screen to shoot enemies. But be careful, if you hit an enemy, you will score points, if you will miss it, instead, you will loose points
* Flight control through accelerometer
* 2 game modalities
* Time Attack (needed, also, to unlock Survival Mode)
* Survival mode
* 10 difficulty levels
* 5 SPECIAL weapons
* Impressive sound effects (they will crak you up…!)
* Share your score on Facebook, Twitter, or by E-mail
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 23.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Bastard Pigeon 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Based in Catania, Italy, Asasa Software is a company founded by passionate Apple users/professional developers and designers. We try to lovingly craft any pixel and any line of code of our applications. We just begun with iPhone applications, but we are already working on awesome Desktop applications for the Mac platform. Copyright (C) 2010 Asasa Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.