Portland, Oregon – dBelement, LLC today is excited to announce the release and immediate availability of Reader for the iPad. More than 400,000 users have already chosen Reader by dBelement as their favorite ebook app on the iPhone and iPod touch, the same powerful Reader app is now available on the iPad. Reader makes enjoying your books easy. From an organized bookshelf interface to the crisp fonts scientifically proven to speed up your reading.
* Reader lets you import your own books and it also has a built in Public Library so you’ll never run out of books to read
* The colors are chosen to be easy on the eyes, so you can read for hours
* Reader has a built-in “night time” mode to make it easy to read books at night
* Quick bookmarks let you jump back to exactly where you left off without missing beat
* You can adjust the font size to your liking and use one touch scrolling to turn pages
* Set an auto scroll speed and your books will flow up just like movie credits. The auto scroll is a great feature for touch-free reading, it also trains your eyes to read at a constant pace
* Reader also has a built in dictionary so you can lookup words on the fly
“I’ve been using Reader for a year and it’s bar none the easiest to use book reader app. I’m no computer expert but I have no trouble adding my books and New York Times articles right into Reader.” – Carol G. (Bend, Oregon)
“My wife and I love to read at night. The “nighttime mode” on Reader has saved my eyes. I just turn on Reader and set auto scroll for medium and read my book. It’s almost like watching movie. I can’t believe how many books I’ve finished thanks to Reader”. – Barry J. (Los Angeles, California)
Most ebook readers only let you choose from a small library of books, and even those you often have to pay for. Reader is different, it not only gives you the option to check out books from a free public library but it also allows you to add your own books. You can add news articles, essays, or ebooks from your computer right into Reader.
“Reader is essential and so very well done.” – Bob Brody
Try Reader right now for free, just grab your iPad and launch Safari. Navigate to the Reader page (link below) then touch the big Reader icon to launch the app. There is nothing to download or install. Reader is a revolutionary webapp that works completely offline. You can start adding and reading books within minutes. Join book lovers around the world and try dBelement Reader for your next reading session.
dBelement is committed to providing you with practical apps for your daily life. With our apps you can track your finances, mange your daily to-do lists and catch-up on your reading, all on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Copyright (C) 2010 dBelement, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.