DHG Games releases Motocross Challenge 1.1 for iPhone and iPod touch
Montreal, Quebec – Indie game developer DHG Games today is pleased to announce the release of Motocross Challenge 1.1 for iPhone and iPod touch. Motocross Challenge(TM) is an amazing Motocross racing game where you race through gorgeous scenic locations, handle high-flying jumps and execute death defying tricks. Motocross Challenge will please gamers in need of a pure racing arcade burst as well as 16 bits era nostalgics.
Game key features:
* 8 Motocross Bikes
* 8 Tricks To Execute
* 10 Tracks to unlock through 30 Racing Events
* Highscores and Leaderboards
* Online Multiplayer VS World and VS Friends
5 Game Modes:
* Beat The Clock – Are you fast enough to handle this race? Speed through the track as fast as possible, from checkpoint to checkpoint, to beat the time limits.
* The World Tour – Can you handle the heat of racing 3 other opponents? This is the “Battle Royal” of Motocross Challenge, it’s everyone for itself!
* Trick Attack – It’s not about the race here; it’s about style, jumps and stunts. You will be thrown into a free-style trick session where it’s all about big scores and high flying action.
VS Friends – It’s time to see whose the best in this duel mode. Play againts your friends for bragging rights.
VS World – Play against players from around the world to gain MP points and reach the top of the world ranking.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.1.2 or later
* 9.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Motocross Challenge 1.1 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
DHG Games is an independent game development studio specialized in portable device games. DHG Games is located in the Montreal area, Quebec, Canada. Copyright (C) 2010 DHG Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.