San Bruno, California – The App Store is almost two years old, yet when it comes to finance apps, too many apps still rely on a tired design: four tabs, some money symbols, and endless amounts of tapping.
idealSky Software, LLC intends to change that, today announcing the release of PaperFinance, an innovative personal finance tracker for iPhone OS devices. PaperFinance features an outside-the-box interface, skipping the standard tap-to-do-everything paradigm in favor of a unique, swipe-based design.
While standard finance apps force users to view data across several windows, making finance tracking a chore, PaperFinance leverages its unique UI to contain reports in a single table. The app never pushes users more than two windows deep, enabling them to see data quickly and eliminating the confusing, bloated feel of most money managers. At the same time, PaperFinance retains reporting power with five report types and date and sort control.
* The only major finance app to offer PDF export
* The only major finance app to offer previews with its CSV exports
* The only major finance app to have a fully animated, in-app help tour
* Memorization of users’ recent entry names for easy recall without manual entry
* Built-in calendar for reporting
* Ability to see any report as a graph
* Ability to export any report or graph to CSV or PDF
* Plus all the standard features users expect from personal finance apps
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.1 or later
* 1.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
PaperFinance 1.0 is available for all iPhone OS devices running version 3.1 or higher. It can be purchased on the Apple App Store at an introductory price of $2.99 (USD).
idealSky Software, LLC is a mobile software development company headquartered in Silicon Valley, specializing specifically in the iPhone OS platform. Copyright 2010 idealSky Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.