Ingenious Photo Searching iPad App available for download in iTunes
Vancouver, Canada – Today Beanheads Consulting Inc., a leading provider of first-of-its-kind applications that provide photo searching on mobile devices, announced the release of its photo-finding software, Sort Shots, for the new Apple iPad. Designed specifically for the iPad, Sort Shots – iPad Edition, now provides iPad users with a simplistic and fun way of finding their photographs. Users now benefit from:
* Easy folder sharing allowing iPad users to simply pull photos and videos from their desktops for automatic updating in their Sort Shots library.
* Fast, easy image retrieval through unique photo and video tagging. Tagging options include personalized keywords, ratings, favorites, or type of media – photo or video. Tapping on a tag provides instant results so users can further refine their search with additional tags and keywords.
* Unique panels creating an intuitive, easy-to-use interface for editing, managing, assigning and sorting tags.
* Improved tagging functionality now allowing iPad users to choose various levels of keywords. For example, a user can choose to sort by “People”, by “People –> Family”, or by “People –> Family –> Dad” depending on how specific they want to be.
* Image sharing with such popular Web services as Flickr, Picasa, Facebook, and Twitter.
“The ease of adding photographs, having layers of custom tags, and now panels to view tags, combined with the display of my new iPad makes Sort Shots extremely powerful and indispensable software for me,” said Jason Oliver. “I’m so glad I found it!”
“As soon as the iPad was announced, we knew Sort Shots would be a perfect match for this exciting new device. The iPad technology combined with Sort Shots’ unique photo tagging, sorting and sharing capabilities creates the perfect medium to view and share images” stated Christa Taylor, Founder & CEO of Beanheads Consulting.
“Whether a user is an “armchair shooter” tired of scrolling through their entire library or searching through a multitude of stacks or is a professional photographer who wants to quickly present various aspects of their portfolio, Sort Shots allows user to quickly sort through thousands of images instantaneously. Sort Shots – iPad Edition’s personalized tags, immense flexibility and ingenuous interface make it a truly magical experience.”
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.2 or later
* 1.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Sort Shots – iPad Edition 1.1 is priced at $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photography category. For further information including additional application screenshots, please visit the Sort Shots page online.
Developing and producing software for wireless mobile devices. Sort Shots – iPad Edition is the first iPad specific product launched after the release of its iPhone/iPod touch application. The company was founded in 2003 by Christa Taylor. Copyright (C) 2003-2010 Beanheads Consulting Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.