TouchMyApps is giving away 10 copies of WindSolutions’ excellent CopyTrans 4 ($19.99), an easy to use and powerful software that will allow you to copy, recover or backup your iPhone and iPod Touch (other iPod models are also supported) content onto your computer. With CopyTrans, you no longer have to worry about losing all your iTunes data due to hard drive failure. In a few simple steps, users can transfer their entire collection of music, movies, podcasts, audiobooks and ringtones to any computer they wish (Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7). And if you prefer, there’s even an option to backup everything directly into iTunes. Your library will then be completely rebuilt along with years worth of personal metadata, such as playlists, artworks, ratings, play count, date last played, date added and more.
When it comes to backing up and restoring your precious iDevice data, you’d be hard-pressed to find a recovery tool as robust and powerful as CopyTrans. If you’d like save yourself any future hassles should your PC crash (or simply wish to transfer music and the like from your iPhone), be sure to check out the contest details after the break!
A big thanks to all who entered this CopyTrans giveaway. The random draw has been finalized and the winners are:
These names will be submitted to WindSolutions shortly so that unique license keys can be generated. Winners, keep an eye out for our email in your inbox/spam folders!
- This CopyTrans 4 giveaway is open to all and winners will receive a license key to fully unlock the software (CopyTrans is free to download and comes with a 14 day free trial.)
- Subscribe to our feed either via email or your choice of a feed reader.
- Send us an email at contest[at]touchmyapps.com with the subject heading: CopyTrans 4 Giveaway at TMA! Please be sure to include your first and last names in the body of email (names will be used to generate a unique license key for the winners)
- All email entries must be sent in before April 21st @ 11:59PM EST.
- Winners will be randomly selected and announced the following day.