Debut: GetOlympus: Gallery & Photography Tips
Louis is the Olympus guy, not me. But anything at the App Store from a professional camera maker gets me hot’n bothered. GetOlympus is a social networking app where users in USA and Canada can share their photos, tips, and photography stories. For students of photography, it is a virtual lesson. Thankfully, Olympus released GetOlympus for free (a good bit of advertising wuffie if you ask me), so anyone with a camera can benefit from their benevolence. The only catch is that you need to be connected to the internet to enjoy the content…
Piccies and more after the gap:
Experience Olympus image quality through the photography of Olympus camera owners. The GetOlympus App from Olympus America features beautiful, high-quality user-submitted photography from Olympus users in America and Canada. Check out the photos and read the “behind the shot” stories to be inspired to create your own spectacular images.
In addition to the Olympus User Gallery, the GetOlympus App has the following useful and exciting features:
- Photography tips from Olympusamerica.com. Read ours or submit your own!
- One-touch access to our latest special offers.
- The ability to save favorite photos, tips, and news items for future viewing or to share favorite items via email.
- Olympus News and Social Feeds from Facebook, Flickr, Twitter and YouTube. Watch videos, read posts, and connect with Olympus.
Install the GetOlympus App today and get inspired to Capture It All® with Olympus.
Note: This App requires an Internet connection for access to content.
Check below to see TMA articles of other photography apps:
- ShakeItPhoto In Review – Shake it, just like a polaroid
- G700-1st Soft Camera in Review – An Entire Digital Camera Inside Your iPhone
- Pano in Review – Love is all around you!
- Photoscatter in Review – Mass Photo Sharing Made Easy
- Brain Controller in Review – the view from on top
- QuadCamera in Action – Apple’s finger poised to Shut or Release
- AutoStitch in Review – Create panoramic photos on your iPhone