New York, NY – Toughturtle LLC today is pleased to announce the release of StockWatch – iPad Edition, a brand new iPad version of their popular financial App for the iPhone and iPod touch. StockWatch – iPad Edition was designed and developed from the ground up with a focus on aesthetics and ease of use.
“With StockWatch – iPad Edition, we enhanced the features and functions that were successful on the iPhone version and created an all-in-one, fullscreen, stock tracking experience”, said Todd Barnes, Lead Developer and CTO at Toughturtle. “This new version of StockWatch, with it’s all-inclusive full screen interaction, is what we have always wanted to present the user with in the past but were limited to the size of the device.”
StockWatch – iPad Edition is an easy-to-use, intuitive, and full featured market quote and portfolio tracking App that allows quick and easy tracking of investments with personalized watchlists and portfolios all from the convenience of your iPad. With StockWatch – iPad Edition, all of your investments can be just a few taps away.
“We have also built this version around the idea of sharing your data between your other Apple devices”, said Todd Barnes. “If you are already a StockWatch user with an iPhone or iPod touch, you can sync up your data with this new iPad version StockWatch. A lot of new ideas and functionality is on the way for the StockWatch suite of Apps. Stay tuned.”
Now more than ever, you can track your investments similar to the way you do on your broker’s website. StockWatch allows you the flexibility to create unlimited portfolios with custom naming functions and the ability to add cash amounts to the portfolio. Within each portfolio you can create unlimited watchlists that can hold an unlimited number of lots for you to track your gains and losses. Tapping on a symbol will allow you to see detailed information about that symbol including last trade, bid, 1-year target, EPS, and much more. In addition to the detailed symbol information, each symbol allows you read symbol-specific news feeds and full-screen technical charts (with overlays) powered by Yahoo! Finance.
A few of the features of StockWatch – iPad Edition:
* Create Watchlists with unlimited symbols: Stock, Mutual Funds, Indices, Commodities, and Options.
* Create unlimited Portfolios with personalized Names, Descriptions, and Cash Amounts.
* Add unlimited Symbols to existing Portfolios.
* Add unlimited Lots to Symbols in each Portfolio with Quantity, PPS, Date, and Commission.
* Get detailed and constantly updated Prices, Gains, Costs, Values.
* Tap Toggles: Switch between Prices, Gains, Costs, and Values on listing pages: Watchlist, Portfolio Watchlist, and Lot Listing.
* Detailed information for each Symbol: Last Trade, Trade Time, Change, Percent Change, Previous Close, Open, Day Range, 52w Range, Bid, Ask, Volume, Avg. Volume, 1Y Target, Market Cap, P/E, EPS, Div, Yield.
* Basic Charts – 1D, 5D, 3M, 6M, 1Y, 2Y, 5Y, Max. – Line, Bar, Candle
* Full Screen Technical Charts – 1D, 5D, 3M, 6M, 1Y, 2Y, 5Y, Max. – Line, Bar, CandleMA, EMA, Indicators (MACD, MFI, ROC, RSI, Slow Stoch, Fast Stoch, Vol, Vol MA, W%R), & Overlays (Bollinger Bands, Parabolic SAR , Splits , Volume)
* Security Code Locking
* Manual Refresh
* Overall Portfolio Totals and G/L
* News feeds
* Settings: Customize your experience with various options
* Date/Time regional formatting: Choose from the three global standards
* Data Backup Sync Service: Import and Export your Watchlist and Portfolio data. Even share your data over multiple devices!
* Choose either WatchList or Portfolio listing as default screen on App load. Or choose a specific Portfolio to open on App load.
* Visually confirm your Online Sync Backups.
* And much, much more!
The following worldwide Exchanges are supported in StockWatch:
* USA / Canada: NYSE, NASDAQ, ASE, CBT, CME, NYB, CMX, NYM, OBB, PK, TOR, VAN
* Europe: AMS, BAR, BER, BIL, CPH, DUS, EBS, FRA, GER, HAM, HAN, LSE, MAD, MCE, MIL, MUN, OSL, PAR, STO, STU, SWX, VIE
* Asia Pacific: ASX, BSE, CPH, HKG, JKT, KOE, KSC, NSI, NZE, SES, SHH, SHZ, TAI, TLV, TWO
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.2 or later
* Internet connectivity
* 1.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
StockWatch – iPad Edition 1.0 is $5.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Finance category.
StockWatch was first available to iPhone and iPod touch users as a Web App in 2007, and was re-engineered and released for the iTunes App Store in the summer of 2008. Currently, StockWatch has over 40,000 users worldwide and is a Top 50 Financial app over 40 countries worldwide, Quotes are delayed, on average, 15 minutes.
Established in November 1997, Toughturtle LLC develops innovative and easy to use interactive applications for the Internet and for Mobile Devices. For more information about Toughturtle, please visit their website. Copyright 2009 Toughturtle LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.