Sudoku 2 Go is released as the premier Sudoku game for iPad
Windsor, NY – Old Jewel Software today is pleased to announce that its iPad game, Sudoku 2 Go, will be available for download from the iTunes App Store on April 3, 2010. While Old Jewel Software has been providing innovative software to the Mac and iPhone communities for years now, this is the first time that it has released a game. For a limited time, Sudoku 2 Go will be available for $1.99 to celebrate the introduction of the iPad.
Sudoku 2 Go is meant to be the premier sudoku app for the iPad. Designed with the large, high-resolution screen of the iPad in mind, it’s meant to be immediately learnable and seamless to use while offering the user an unlimited number of sudoku puzzles to solve. Sudoku 2 Go offers a limitless number of Sudoku puzzles at 5 difficulty levels from “easy” to “impossible.”
* A beautiful pencil and paper appearance with handwritten numbers
* Simple, fast number entry
* Unlimited undo and redo
* Unlimited number of puzzles for never-ending puzzle fun
* A game timer keeps track of the total time you’ve spent on the current puzzle
Sudoku 2 Go is designed with the expert player in mind, but with enough options to let beginners learn the game easily. Among the options that are available to help you solve a puzzle are:
* Invalid entries can be marked in red
* Rows with the same number in multiple spaces can be darkened
* All valid values can appear at the bottom of each blank space
* Blank spaces whose values are certain can be highlighted in yellow
* A smart “Hint” button can clear invalid spaces or reveal one space at a time
* For times when things are hopeless, there’s always a “Solve” button
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.2 or later
* 1.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Sudoku 2 Go 1.0 is offered at the introductory price of $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) until May 1, 2010 and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. After that, the price will increase to $3.99 (USD).
Old Jewel Software has been making utility software for Mac OS X since 2003. In this time, we’ve discovered that the best software stays out of the user’s way. Therefore, we design products that will augment the Mac user’s experience by being simple, learnable and powerful. Since 2007, we have extended this philosophy to the iPhone and iPad in addition to the Mac. Copyright (C) 2003-2010 Old Jewel Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.