Dress Eggy Scorches the App Store Rankings
Fremont, California – Dress Eggy, now 5 days old in the app store, has had a very consistent run at the app store. It has also charmed kids and parents alike in the short stint, and has been a worldwide success. Punflay has decided to keep the app free till Easter (April 4th) and is hoping for a continued successful run.
The Easter egg is the main draw in this app, and the key attraction is the bundle of features which enable you to design and decorate the egg in variety of hues and colors. It is similar in functionality to the previous holiday app called Dress Jinjee, which featured a gingerbread man cookie, dressing it up and sharing it as a postcard for Christmas.
It packs in more interesting features and options to give a glitzy look to the final product.You can save it as a picture, record your voice and share it/send it as a postcard to family and friends. Punflay’s intention has always been to create visually stimulating and value for money apps and this one fits in nicely, the incentive being that it’s free. So do not fret if you are not able to get the exquisitely designed Ukrainian Easter eggs, you can share a delightful egg with Punflay’s Dress Eggy.
* 20 egg colors to choose from
* 8 fun patterns, in 6 different colors
* 4 cool icing designs, in 6 colors
* Bows in a choice of 5 colors
* Cute backgrounds to celebrate the occasion
* Choose from a variety of 5 font styles and colors to say “HAPPY EASTER”
* Share it with family and friends, and save it to your photo library to use as wallpaper
* Add a personal audio message or choose from the presents to go with your card
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.1 or later
* 7.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Dress Eggy 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Punflay is a gaming outfit which belongs to an international digital learning company by the name Emantras. Was founded in 2009 and launched their 1st iPhone app called Adams Trouble. Copyright (C) 2010 Punflay. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.