Newark, NJ – TapFactory, the mobile development company that brought sticky notes to the iPhone, is celebrating the release of their new iPad app with a single day pre-release sale. The app, Stick It – Sticky Notes for iPad, debuted Thursday in the new iPad App Store at #38 in the Top Paid Apps ranking. In anticipation of Saturday’s iPad release, Stick It for iPad will be on sale at $.99 for Friday only.
“We are extremely excited that Stick It will have a great position in the App Store for Saturday’s release.” Remarked Cameron Smith, partner in TapFactory. Mr. Smith continued, “We would like to give people who are just as excited as us for Saturday’s iPad release a chance to get an early start on their iPad app shopping by offering a pre-release sale, or early bird special as we like to call it. It’s a great way to save a couple bucks while making a small investment in an app that will be sure to become an essential tool in anyone’s iPad collection.”
In addition to Friday’s sale, TapFactory has released a screencast video for anyone curious as to how Stick It for iPad works. “If you weren’t convinced of Stick It’s polished graphics and creative possibilities, this video will give you a great idea of what is under the hood.” Remarked Mr. Smith.
Stick It for iPad can be purchased and downloaded through the desktop version of iTunes on any computer. Once an iPad is synced to that computer, any pre-release apps purchased will automatically transfer to the iPad.
* Stick It – Sticky Notes for iPad on sale at $.99 for Friday, April 2, 2010 only.
* 30+ styles of notes, papers, and objects you can add text to ranging from multi-colored Post It notes, a variety of scrap papers, speech bubbles, and signs.
* 25+ backgrounds to choose from including beautifully designed textures such as quarkboard, wood, metal, and paper, as well as solid colors, and the ability to use any photo from your Photo library.
* Full customization of your notes with multiple font styles, sizes and colors to choose from.
* Save notes into categories.
* “Quick note” feature to add a note in a single tap.
* Preview feature which allows you to preview your Lockscreen and Homescreen with your current Stick It layout to give you an idea of how it will look without having to leave the app.
* Email your notes directly from the app.
Founded in 2008, TapFactory develops apps for the iPhone and iPod touch that are elegant, intuitive, and designed with the end user in mind. Our philosophy is to strike a harmonious balance between form and function that lives up to the Apple legacy. The company is based in Newark, NJ. Copyright (C) 2008-2010 TapFactory. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.