New York, NY – Sounds Broken Inc. today is pleased to announce version gogoDocs 1.1.0, an update to their Google Docs(TM) reader for the iPhone. The new version now supports the new “upload any file” feature of Google Docs(TM), including audio and video files, as well as filtering your docs list by name. Newly supported file formats include:
* MS Office and iWork files that were not converted to Google Docs format on upload
* Multimedia files such as mov, .mp4, .mpv, and .3gp MPEG-4 Part 2 video (Simple Profile)
* Audio files such as AAC-LC audio up to 48 kHz, and MP3 up to 48 kHz, stereo audio
* Most image formats
gogoDocs keeps all of your files handy by syncing your Google Docs(TM) account to your iPhone or iPod touch. Files are downloaded to your iPhone while it’s online, and kept available for viewing offline. Background syncing, blazing fast PDF viewer, automatic bookmarking, forward as email, document filtering, and document sharing make gogoDocs an essential tool for all Google Docs(TM) and iPhone users.
What People are saying about gogoDocs:
* This app is truly excellent. Like best the auto sync on start-up and unique one screen to show local copied and google files and not multiple screens of other apps.
* This is a really handy viewer. I’ve been using it to read some of my larger PDFs and the pages appear so quickly. The jump to last place viewed is really handy!
* Great program, I’m able to view all of my things. I have been using it to view big PDFs, and I really like the star sync feature.
* A very good stable implementation of a GoogleDocs reader. Thanks!
* It’s so so close to being the perfect google docs app.
* Document Sync – instantly view any document, spreadsheet, presentation, PDF, audio, video file, or image you have synced. Great for flights, subway travel, or any place without a reliable internet connection.
* Document Stars – change the starred status of docs right from your phone.
* File support for Google Docs native files (Document, PDF, Spreadsheet, Presentation in native Google Docs format)
* File support for MS Office and iWork files that were not converted to Google Docs format on upload.
* File support for multimedia files such as mov, .mp4, .mpv, and .3gp MPEG-4 Part 2 video (Simple Profile) AAC-LC audio at up to 48 kHz, and MP3 up to 48 kHz, stereo audio as well as most image formats.
* Syncing Preferences – synchronize starred documents to your phone by default, or have all, only visited documents, or none of your documents synced.
* Long PDF Support – gogoDocs handles long pdfs with ease, unlike other viewers that crawl and crash.
* Automatic Bookmarking – continue reading where you left off.
* Document List Filtering – quickly filter your document list by type, starred, hidden, and file name.
* Document Sharing – Email any of your saved documents as attachments.
* Portrait and Landscape mode document viewing, pinch or double tap to zoom.
* iPhone and iPod touch (any generation)
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 3.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
gogoDocs 1.1 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Based in New York, NY, Sounds Broken Inc. was founded in 2005 by Jonathan Saggau. Sounds Broken Inc. is a Mac OS X and iPhone software company as well as a technical and business process consultancy. If you can program it, control it, drive it, compile it, touch it, or talk to it, we make it work better. Copyright (C) 2005-2010 Sounds Broken Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.