To Kick off the Red Bull Racing Contest, developer Artificial Life have made their solid F1 racer Red Bull Racing Challenge FREE for a very limited time (26th-28th). There are actually 2 contests running, both of which can be entered by tapping the “Contest” button in-game.
Season Contest lasts throughout the whole grand prix season from March 26 to November 13. Contestant with the best cumulative time records of all laps shall be the winner and shall be rewarded with the grand prize, i.e. a day tour at the team’s Factory and the simulator experience.
The Grand Prix Contests, however, are 17 separate contests run over the grand prix weekends. Prizes for the winners of each Grand Prix Contest include official team merchandises and autographed cards from Red Bull Racing’s drivers Sebastian Vettel and Mark Webber.
For true racing fans, a chance at touring Red Bull’s Factory AND test driving their team simulator is pretty sweet indeed. Even if you don’t end up winning any of the other official prizes, scoring Red Bull Racing Challenge for free this weekend ain’t a bad deal at all. Full contest details and alternate entry methods can be found right here.
Red Bull Racing features:
- Racing around six circuits including China, Great Britain, Monte Carlo and Australia.
- The chance to learn the tracks in practice and setting the fastest time in Qualifying
- Test your reaction time with the unique in-game pit stop challenge
- Race a friend through every turn in the Multiplayer mode (requires Bluetooth)
- Customize races by selecting the track, weather and difficulty
- Choose from three control schemes using the iPhone’s multi-touch screen and accelerometer
- Join in a quiz at the Red Bull Energy Station to unlock team video clips
- Unlike the actual car, this RB5 comes with an in-car stereo so you can rock as you race with Twin Atlantic
- Show off your best lap times and championship trophies on Facebook and Twitter.