Babeorella arrives on the iPhone…fights off evil Robots
When it comes to action games (or any genre for that matter), nothing beats a sexy protagonist kicking major ass. On the iDevice, we’ve seen Mary Dubois of Garter & Ghouls prey on the undead, while Daisy Mae feast on Aliens in Daisy Mae’s Alien Buffet. Well, thanks to developer doublesix, there’s a new heroine in town and she goes by the name Babeorella.
Half way through her 5 year mission to bring love to the universe Babeorella crash lands on a stray asteroid. Unfortunately, this particular asteroid was a secret killer robot base and she now has to fight for her life against a never ending horde of deadly mechanical monsters. Babeorella is no ordinary lady though, equipped with an array of weapons for just such an occasion the robots will have a tough time taking her out.
A space babe who’s wearing nothing but pick-me-up boots/hot pants AND on a mission to bring love to the universe? It seems as though doublesix’s latest App Store addition is off to a good start already. In terms of gameplay, attacks are divided into: close combat (kicks and punches), mid-range (whip and hammer) and Long Range (pistols and other artillery). Want to see Babeorella in action and kick some robot tail? Video trailer after the break!
doublesix, Babeorella – $2.99
- Utilise the varied ranged combat, where weapons change depending on your distance to the target.
- Upgrade Babeorella’s abilities, from her Bimbo Bomb capacity to the whip’s damage.
- Multiple power-ups to add Babeorella’s progress, from damage boosts to invincibility.
- Complete challenges to boost your score.
- Up to 5 different enemy types.
- Unlockable costumes, each with their own unique properties.