Morning Egg Throws Down Boxing Fighter 1.0 for iPhone and iPod touch
Arcadia, California – Morning Egg, creators of the popular iNutty game for the iPhone and iPod touch announced today the release of “Boxing Fighter”, a fully customizable boxing game in the arcade style made popular by such classic titles as Mortal KombatTM and Street FighterTM.
While many boxing genre games in iTunes have taken a point of view (POV) approach, Morning Egg’s new release has a more classic horizontal playing field view. The app also boasts an interactive two player “vs” mode which allows you to play with any other app user on the same wireless network and one of the highest levels of player customization available in any fighting game on the iPhone.
Features of Boxing Fighter Include:
* Try yourself out on single fights, or go for the world title in the 100 bout career mode
* Unlock four different locations from the Street Bar to the Death Match Club
* Take your opponent to the ropes and win major title bouts to take home the belts!
* Train your fighter in various techniques to help you beat the stronger fighters
* Buy new gear for your boxer including training machines and enhanced equipment
* Discover opponent shattering special moves including the lightning blast and fists of fury
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 2.2.1 or later
* 23.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Boxing Fighter 1.0 is offered at the introductory price of $1.99 (USD) and available exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. A limited feature lite version is available as well. For more information visit Morning Egg online or search Morning Egg in iTunes.
Morning Egg Inc is a new developer and publisher of quality games for the iPhone and iPod touch. Their catalog includes such titles and iNutty, IQ Puzzle, Oh Basket, and their newest release Boxing Fighter. Morning Egg works with game development studios around the world to bring general interest game titles to the iPhone platform, and is currently preparing multiple titles for launch. Copyright (C) 2010 Morning Egg Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.