Bridgewater, New Jersey – 288 Vroom LLC today is pleased to announce the release of A Book Of Five Rings 1.0 for iPhone and iPod touch. A Book Of Five Rings, the classic guide to strategy and self-empowerment by master samurai Miyamoto Musashi, is now available in a stunningly designed iPhone/iPod touch app. The app includes the full text and a gorgeous art gallery of Musashi’s work and other artists depicting Musashi’s extraordinary life.
* Read ‘A Book Of Five Rings’, the profound samurai Miyamoto Musashi’s indispensible guide to strategies and life.
* Browse the beautiful art gallery with 18 pieces by Musashi and other artists who painted scenes of Musashi’s legendary life
* Learn about the man, Miyamoto Musashi, and his amazing life.
* Stunningly designed and easy to use interface
* The full text of A Book Of Five Rings by Miyamoto Musashi
* 18 paintings by Musashi and artists who painted scenes of his legendary life. Gallery and close-up view
* Learn about Miyamoto Musashi through a short bio
* Adjustable text size
* 2 scrolling modes – Continuous and Page by Page
* Automatically bookmarks each chapter as needed
“When I was much younger, my father had a copy of ‘A Book Of Five Rings’ and while at that age I didn’t fully understand it, I knew there was something very special about it. I particularly enjoyed the 9 points towards the end of The Ground Book even then. Reading it again now, I have a new perspective and appreciation of it. I hope readers enjoy it and gain from it as much as I do.” – said Gregg Levine, Founder of 288 Vroom LLC
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 9.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
A Book Of Five Rings 1.0 is only $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Books category. Review copies are available upon request. All future updates are included with initial purchase.
Based in Bridgewater, New Jersey, 288 Vroom LLC is a privately held corporation founded in 2009 by Gregg Levine. With over ten years working for major pharmaceutical and wireless communication companies, Gregg’s aim is developing unique and useful software for the iPhone platform, complemented by first-class customer support. An aspiring fiction writer, Gregg Levine felt that with his development and business experience and love of literature, creating great book apps for the iPhone/iPod touch was a perfect place to start. 288 Vroom’s first app, 301 Short Stories, was featured in ‘What’s Hot’ on iTunes and became the #1 Top Paid Book app. Their new app, 100 Horror Stories, Sounds, And Scares, is quickly climbing the AppStore charts. Copyright (C) 2009 288 Vroom LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.