Kirkland, Washington – Tessera Design today is pleased to announces the release of World Builder 1.0 for iPhone and iPod touch. World Builder is a suite of tools that enables Game Masters of pen-and-paper Role Playing Games to Build, Map, and Explore worlds like never before. Create Locales, Non-Player Characters, and Maps in just minutes on your iPhone or iPod touch. Then, navigate your worlds with just the tap of a finger.
Never leave your game behind. With World Builder, your games are with you wherever you go, safely stored with your music and videos. Quickly find the information you need at the game table. No more shuffling through reams of notes, looking for the write-up on that important NPC.
Need a map for that tavern? No problem. Using the Map tools, you can create a floor plan in just minutes. Customize World Builder to fit your game. Don’t want Warriors and Wizards? Just change the options to Mech-Pilot, Telepath, or whatever suits you campaign. All Locale and NPC characteristics are customizable.
Here’s just some of the features:
- Rapid navigation of your worlds, using a “family tree” style organization
- Quick access to people, places and images for all of your Locales
- Easy Locale and NPC creation using fully customizable options
- Reusable Text Blocks that can be pasted into Locale and NPC Descriptions
- Includes over 150 mapping symbols and tiles
- Make overland maps, city maps, dungeon maps, and interior floor plans
- Customize Locale and NPC characteristics to fit any genre or campaign
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 1.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
World Builder 1.0 is only $3.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games (Simulation and RPG) or Productivity categories.
Located in Kirkland, Washington, Tessera Design was founded in 2002 by Wendy Woodside as a design and crafts business. In 2009, Wendy partnered with her husband Mark, a game industry veteran, to take advantage of the remarkable opportunities presented by the iPhone and iTunes App Store. World Builder is their second iPhone application. World Builder is Copyright(C) 2010 Tessera Design. Apple, the Apple logo, iTunes, iPhone and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.