PayPal has just released a great update to their iPhone app, one with plenty of new features and a completely new interface. If you thought the old version looked a bit too drab, this 2.0 update should make sending money a whole lot easier on the eyes. Aside from the aesthetics, PayPal has also introduced the “bump” feature to initiate money transfer (mimicking the popular Bump app). Here’s whats new:
- Brand new look and feel!
- Bump: Easily start by bumping iPhones.
- Withdraw funds from your PayPal balance.
- Request Money: Get paid faster, it’s the easy way to ask for the money you are owed.
- Split the Check: Instantly split the bill, calculate tip, and request everyone’s share.
- Collect Money: Ask for contributions from a group for an event, gift, or cause.
- Set Reminders: Never miss rent or a bill.
- Refer the app to a friend
For those who use PayPal regularly (or once in a blue moon), the new update makes the app even more useful. Be sure to check out the excellent video trailer highlighting some of the new additions after the break.
PayPal, an eBay Company, PayPal – Free